Panel Discussion: Unlocking the Potential of Your Diverse Production Line Workforce
Time: 3:00 pm
day: Day One
- What are the biggest barriers we face in driving DE&I up the agendas of our organizations’ leaders?
- How do we create and strengthen cultures of inclusion?
- Rethinking how to then equip our leaders, directors and managers with the tools they need to lead the conversation and encourage participation in our most critical DE&I initiatives.
- What are the creative approaches we can take to proactively source candidates from underrepresented communities, from production line through to board of directors?
- The new thinking required to effectively design, build, and measure the progress of diversity initiatives across our recruitment and development practices.
- How do and how should DE&I efforts be reflected in the communities we work and build?