Opening Panel Discussion: Changing the Conversation Around How We Advance DE&I in Manufacturing
Time: 8:40 am
day: Day Two
• What are the biggest barriers we face in driving D&I up the agendas of our organizations’ leaders?
• How do we create and strengthen cultures of inclusion on and off the production floor?
• Rethinking how to then equip our leaders with the tools they need to lead the
• conversation and encourage participation in our most critical ED&I initiatives
• What are the creative approaches we can take to proactively source candidates from underrepresented communities?
• What do we need to do more of to build clear personal and professional pathways for diverse manufacturing employees?
• The new thinking required to effectively design, build, and measure the progress of diversity initiatives across our recruitment and development practices
• And examining the successes behind the manufacturing sector’s most impactful DE&I strategies