Why Partner with LEAP HR: Manufacturing?
This is a unique opportunity to advance your company’s position in front of an audience of CHROs, HR VPs, HR Directors and Heads of HR from the Manufacturing industry.
HR leaders in Manufacturing that take part recognize that they need external help to achieve their goals and are actively spending time and money looking for new ideas, new solutions and new partners to help them tackle their biggest HR challenges.
This forum presents a compelling opportunity for you to demonstrate the value proposition of your service to this community, and ensure you are front of mind when they select their partners.
If you’re looking to win new business and grow relationships within within the manufacturing space, you should partner with LEAP HR: Manufacturing.
Demonstrate your expertise in front of this highly targeted, senior, HR audience and cement your position at the core of this industry.
We work with you to design a bespoke package to meet your business needs, where you could:
If you want more information as to how we can best position you in front of these experts, then contact Tim Green or Tom Simmons today at email@example.com
• 3M will share how its leadership development program has saved millions and built a world-class talent pipeline
• Ducommun will lift the lid on the talent strategies which tripled its share price and slashed turnover in just 2 years
• Graco will walk you through how by rethinking rewards it boosted productivity while reducing workforce costs
• Toyota will reveal how it transformed L&D to sustain a highly-skilled workforce and increase competitiveness
• Mars will explain how radically rethinking energy has boosted productivity, engagement and retention
David Stafford, CHRO and Michael Williams, Manufacturing Executive at Michelin North America, talked to us at LEAP HR: Manufacturing about their three-part “triangle” approach to talent management.
Read the full case study.
This report delivers an assessment of the most critical industry people challenges, opportunities and priorities, in addition to expert analysis of the key pressures facing the industry in the year ahead and their likely impact on human capital strategies.
Find out who else shared their people leaps at LEAP HR Manufacturing 2016 by downloading the full 2016 event guide, which includes leaps, speakers, agendas, ROIs and more.
Discover the bold leaps that 6 speakers at LEAP HR Manufacturing are taking to transform their ability to solve the toughest people challenges the industry shares.
Discover the audience breakdown, feedback from previous partners of LEAP events and why you should partner with this industry specific LEAP meeting.